Your security matters. This is why we keep your personal data strictly confidential.
As part of this privacy and personal data protection policy, ISTRICH ENERJİ, as the data controller, aims to keep you informed about the nature of the personal data to be processed and the reason for such processing, who to share the processed data with, our data processing method and our legal grounds, your rights regarding your processed data.
Your Personal Data, and Method and Legal Grounds of Collecting Such Data
Your IP address and user agent information collected solely for the purpose of analyzing them and by automatic or manual means through the use of such technologies as cookies and in some cases, by obtaining such data from third parties including analytic providers, ad networks, search data providers, and technology providers and recording, storing and updating such data, within the framework and in the course of our service and contractual relationship with you, based on a legitimate interest processing terms.
Purpose of Processing Your Personal Data
The personal data that you may share with us will be processed and updated in the contract period and in the course of the service only by analyzing such data so that we can fulfill the requirements of our services in the best manner, maximize your access and utilization of such services, improve our services in line with your needs and bring you together with a wider range of service providers within legal frameworks, fulfill our legal liabilities (furnishing legal and administrative authorities with the personal data where requested).
Recipients of the Personal Data Collected, and the Purposes of Transferring Personal Data
The personal data that you may share with us may be transferred to the domestic and foreign third parties, organizations with whom we may trade services, engage in contractual relations or cooperate, and if requested, judicial and administrative authorities, provided that the necessary technical and administrative measures are taken.
Your Rights as the Owner of the Personal Data is Processed
Pursuant to the article 11 of the Law on Protection of Personal Data (KVKK), anyone may contact the their data controller to exercise the following rights:
- Learn whether personal data is processed,
- If personal data has been processed, request information about such processing,
- Learn the purpose of processing personal data and whether such data are used as intended,
- Learn the domestic and foreign third parties to whom personal data are transferred,
- Request correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing,
- Request deletion or destruction of personal data,
- Request that the transactions made pursuant to the subparagraphs (e) and (f) be notified to third parties with whom the personal data are shared,
- Object to an outcome against the interest of the data owner which may arise from any analysis of the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- Request compensation of any damages that may arise from unlawful processing of personal data.
Please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org to exercise your rights mentioned above.